With Thanksgiving right around the corner, this is a great time to think about the many resources we have and how to help those who may not be so fortunate. Here are some ways to help others while still being kind to the environment. Be sure to get your parents involved, too!
• Donate warm clothes and blankets to homeless shelters, churches and other charities.
• Donate canned goods and grocery store gift certificates to food pantries and other organizations that feed the homeless and hungry.
• Donate your time to a worthy cause. Ask a responsible grown up to come with you and volunteer, too.
• Ask your parents to help you prepare and deliver a meal to someone in need.
• Gather some friends and pick up the litter at a local park or other common area.
What are some other things you can do to make a difference?